It is our purpose as a united body of women to deepen our spiritual walk with the Lord our God, as we faithfully serve Him, our church, and our community.
An Active Women's Group
Our Women's Fellowship group is involved in many activities and ministries throughout the year.
- Annual Yard and Bake Sale - Operates on donations from the church. Proceeds from the sale help support various ministries as needed, including church activities, mission trips, and women's retreats and outings. Held on a Friday and Saturday in Spring, in the Fellowship Hall.
- Women's Retreat - A weekend away with the girls. Enjoy fellowship, games, and sharing. Location varies.
- Brethren Disaster Relief Auction - A quilt and/or gift basket is donated each year.
- Crossroads Pregnancy Care - Collect needed items for donation to the Center.
- Samaritan's Purse - Give Christmas gift boxes to needy children.
- Card Ministry - Send cards each month to those who are ill or need encouragement.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry - Knit shawls for someone who is in need, and pray for the person as you are making it. If you would like to learn how to knit, we will teach you.
- Thinking-of-You Bags - Gift bags for those struggling physically or spiritually.